Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 23:01:05 -0400

> Argh, horribly off topic, but when I was at school, we actually
>had a set of books called The Unexplained. They ran to an incredible
>number of volumes, and while I don't think Mr. Angry Octopus Head was
>mentioned, they had enough freaky stuff in them to keep Fox Mulder
>occupied for the rest of his career.
> Mind you, school libraries are always slightly out of tune with
>the rest of the universe... ^_^

 That's so true. By the way, with regards to my former
 post "Cthulhu in UT", the Cthulhu in Ultraman Tiga was
 definitely more powerful than the one in Ghostbusters.
 If I remember correctly, Egon and company defeated it
 by luring it into somekinda rollercoaster track and
 electrocuting it. In Ultraman Tiga, our friendly giant
 of light was even defeated by the thing. I could
 probably give a run down of what happened in the last
 three episodes of the series if anyone's interested.
 It was kinda corny how Tiga recovered and managed to
 defeat the monster, but hey, it was generally meant
 for kids, so what can I say. Those who've seen it
 knows what I mean ^^;

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)