Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 22:39:57 -0400

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:19:46 -0700 Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> wrote:

>>> You do know that Hyper Mode is already used by G Gundam. Maybe you
>>>should call it something else....
>>
>> Uh... wasn't it "Super Mode" in G Gundam?
>
>No, it's called the Hyper Mode. Check out the boxes of the gold plated
>1/144 scale kits.

 Which one are you talking about? The G Gundam kit or
 the Shining Gundam (if there is a SG kit in it's Super/
 Hyper Mode). In the anime, it was "Super Mode" for the
 Shining Gundam. I never saw the G having text descriptions appearing on the screen when it went
 hyper/super mode. By the way, when the G's wings
 spread open and a halo appears on it's back, is
 it already in Super/Hyper Mode? If so, how come
 the Shining Gundam's transformation seems to be
 a lot more special?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)