MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:28:12 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/99 4:06:33 PM Central Daylight Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

<< Whoa wait a second now, I thought the whole point of Turn A is to be
totally
 original and make a complete break away from the classic U.C. stuff >>

I don't think they could be completely original and use the name Gundam, to
be truly original they would have to come up with a new and original name.
Look how much hassle they get on the list for calling the Turn A a Gundam.
But yeah I'd say they have managed to tell an original Gundam story. This is
unlike any other show of Gundam at least. Though it seems actually somewhat
predictable. I mean geez who couldn't predict that Queen Diana and Kiel
would switch places when they saw the character designs. And I'm willing to
be they share the same heritage, which will end the war some how. But it is
different for a Gundam show.

Jason