Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 14:21:50 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Kaworu Nagisa <17thangel@tokyo-3.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 1999 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Z/Newtype questions

> > You do know that Hyper Mode is already used by G Gundam. Maybe you
> >should call it something else....
>
> Uh... wasn't it "Super Mode" in G Gundam?

    It's true for Shining Gundam, but for God Gundam and on, those are
called Hyper mode....

> Hmm... if it were a western movie, Char and Hamaan
> would have probably made out before they parted ways. ^^;

    Maybe they did....

> > I thought Char always fight for what he believe was right, as he
doesn't
> >really care of what side he's on....
>
> Now that you've mentioned it, what exactly are Char's
> goals and ideals? If he were so good, he could've taken
> out all the Titans by himself, right?

    But he just wanted to be a pilot at first (the first half of Zeta),
after he was stuck with the job as the leader, he had to lead AEUG against
Titans. Char's goal is basically the same as his father - hoping the
emergence of Newtypes would give people a better understanding toward each
other. But, as we all know, Newtypes are hard to come by and even when they
come, they are usually stuck as MS pilots....
Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times:
1) Nu Gundam