Kenneth Li (kennethkli@itsnet.com)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 15:02:15 -0600

Hi,

Did someone got The 2 part of Gundam 0079 Memorial TV series LD set?? I am
just wondering about the quality and is that worth buying....

Actually, I need some help on obtaining the last 7 or 8 esp. Sorry I may
have said the forbidden word, but I am desperate to see those last
episode....

See, I have got those VCD set from Canada and it has only 13 VCD. With 3
episode per VCD it has only 39 episode, and the last part (starting from the
2 part of Solomon), it is a cut and edit version of the last 0079 Movie. I
do not see Gyan in Action :-(

So, I would like to see if someone out there who is willing to help me out.
Or I may need to bite the bullet and save up those hard earned cash and get
the LD set for $400+

Personally, I would rather use these money on Gundam kits and Games.

Thanks.

--- Kenneth ---