Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:05:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 15, 10:51am, Kaworu Nagisa wasted bandwidth discussing:
> Subject: Re: [gundam] anime in commercials RE:Anime VS Cartoons
>

> >Ha hahaaahaa, that's good. We could have movies with plots, too,
> >and laws that make sense and don't descriminate and cars that don't
> >look like crap. Maybe Microsoft Windows wouldn't be such a disk
> >hog and actually work.
>
> Wow... is it really that bad? What can I say? "Oh my..."?
> ^_^;
>
> Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

The studios tend to hire suits with business degrees, like those guys
have some secret insight to what a specific group wants to see animated.
I mean, what the fuck is Eisner doing making creative decisions on
Disney movies? Who cares what he thinks, he's a glorified accountant.
And his ideas stink. But he's the "boss" so he feels he must say
*something*, right? Multiply that by the amount of studios in town
making animated series. Sprinkle with dogshit, presto - Western
animation. Remember all the shit John K. took for Ren and Stimpy?
>From Nickelodeon suits? Does he tell them how to balance the books?
Why would they tell him how to make cartoons? Assholes.

Alfred.

--
"...with a tale that will soon be classic
 about a woman you already know.

Alfred Urrutia - Disney FA - 818.526.3338 - alfredu@fa.disney.com -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-