Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:47:24 -0400

>Ok, Cthulu is a being and a series of Mythos
>made popular in this century by the writings
>of H.P Lovecraft. Cthulu the being is a large
>tentacle creature that sleeps under the ocean
>the legends say he will rise, and devour cities.
>Cthulu the mythos revolves around the Old Ones
>but its easier to say Cthulu than Old Ones.

 D, did you say, "tentacle creature"? Tell me, is
 it kinda like Urotsukidoji or something? Wait a
 minute... I could remember this Ghostbusters episode
 wherein they dealt with a cult and this giant squid
 thing... was that supposed to be Cthulhu? It was an
 episode I was hoping to catch on the recent set of
 reruns, but I don't think it was ever shown again.

>To say you couldn't find it on the net, I find
>disturbing... Look up Cthulu, and or H.P Lovecraft
>and you should be able to find plenty, a library
>might have some of the books as well.

 Hmm... maybe I spelled it incorrectly before... ^^;

>I can see why the school library and encyclopedia
>wouldn't have it though. The dictionary wouldn't
>have it either.
>
>Paul

 Is it really that "heavy"?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)