Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:35:50 -0400

> Hmm...I never thought of it that way. X was really a bad one, eh, in
terms
> of effect on the franchise. And yet I loved the redesigns of the GundamX
stuff.
> "Magic is the hand of faith..."

Yah, I really like the design of the X. There's actually a scene in the
first or second episode of the series where the airmaster lands and for a
second it could have passed for a streamlined Zeta.

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama