Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:34:05 -0400

> >How are the regular F91 kits? I only ask because I've bought two Vs in a
> >row now (1/100 Gunblastor and 1/144 Javelin) and they're both rather
> >loose in the joints, which kinda bugs me.
> >Oh, and can anyone point me to a site that has a rundown of the
> >F91/Crossbone manga on it? I'm really getting into this story now...
>
> Hmmm...the only one I have is the F91 itself. It's pretty cool, and I
like
> the way it was proportioned and constructed. The Vignah Zirrah, which is
> an upgrade of the Ghina is also well constructed. my only complaint with
> these kits, in view of the ones I have, is that the joints ARE kinda
> frigile and loose, but the look? Mahvelous!

I've got a set of SF91 suits, and I've got the Vigna-Gina from F91. I think
they're all very well constructed kits. The only one I really have a problem
with is the G-Cannon from SF91, but that's a kit that I've had for about 6
years so I expect it to be that way. (I didn't build 'em then like I do
now.) Honestly I like the kits. SF91 has some of my favorite suit designs,
The Heavy Gun 2 (Hardy Gun 2?) and the Vigna-Zirah. I'm also a big fan of
the Cluster Gundam, It's the only one I've managed to get into a really cool
double beam sword pose.

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama