Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:23:04 -0400

>Videogames like the SD ones you play take great liberty with
>established stats, that's why it appears rather weak in
>comparison to Nu's fin funnels - in terms of raw power, the
>launcher should be way more destructive. However, it is
>nowhere close to the fin funnel's manueverbility or speed.

 Yeah, but in 4th SRW, the HML was a just as powerful
 as the F-91's Vesper... not as bad as in the sequels
 I would say.

>This sounds like the final episode of Zeta, where Camille
>channels all the dead NewType's fury through his Zeta at
>Scirocco's The O. Watch the last episode for yourself.

 If I could watch that particular episode that easy,
 don't you think I wouldn't be asking these questions?

>We went through this topic just last week IIRC.

 Um... I'm not much into chatting...

>It trasnforms just like the Macross Valkyries. A must for a lead mecha
>in a 80's show.

 Hmm... come to think of it, the Bilvine too can
 transform into a fighter mode - Wing Caliber...
 and L-Gaim mk. II can turn into the... um... was
 it "Prozer" or something?

<snips>

>Or you can try dropping your gaming for a few days and watch Zeta and CCA,
>and draw your own conclusion.

 Hmm... a game would cost me about a dollar and a half.
 I don't know how much more money I would need to buy
 a set of videos and time to find them. Besides, I
 wouldn't want to see ZG if I know I won't be able to watch the other related series/sequels/prequels. But of
 course, if I were a gazillionaire like you, it wouldn't
 be much of a problem would it? ^_^;

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)