Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:44:23 -0400

>I remember that! It's the part where their opponent has been blown up and
>heavily damaged and their "crash dummy" robots have to come by and absorb
>them to turn them bigger... very funny cause the boss calls them by screaming
>"come on down!"

 Ha ha ha! You got it! Yeah, that's kinda funny. But I
 think only one of the enemy bigshots calls those things
 with the "come on down!" line. Chevalier? If it were
 Maskman; he'd be DK Kiros, in Turbo Rangers; Yamimaru
 (Barbarian), Bioman; Silver, etc... you know, that
 special villain guy? There seems to be one in every
 series ^^;

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)