Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:37:06 -0400

>> That's the Hyper Mode, which has both an offensive and defensive posture.
>> Hyper Gundam is the Irresistable Force, Barriered Gundam the Immovable
>> Object. It's the Shining Finger, ZERO System and Satellite Cannon bit of
>> the UC world.
>
> You do know that Hyper Mode is already used by G Gundam. Maybe you
>should call it something else....

 Uh... wasn't it "Super Mode" in G Gundam?

>> Indeterminate.
>
> Don't think so. Remember the Camille VS Haman fight near the end? After
>Haman was "talking" with Camille via Newtype powers, Camille want to know if
>she is willing to talk to them and get to know each other, while Haman
>commented with something along the lines of, "How dare you get into my
>thoughts! You're just like Char....". Even in her fight against Char at the
>end of Zeta, Haman ask Char to be at her side so they would become the
>winner (I do think they would win if Char is at her side or vice versa).
>Unless they had a really serious relationship, I seriously doubt she would
>do that....

<snips>

> I think by the time Char left, Haman is already having "problems" with
>Char. Char was displeased by her actions toward getting power, so it's safe
>to assume that he confronted her about it, therefore leaving when it didn't
>work.

 Hmm... if it were a western movie, Char and Hamaan
 would have probably made out before they parted ways. ^^;

<snips>

> Why the negative feelings toward Char? I thought we all know that Char
>really love Lalah, which is the reason why he hate Amuro's guts (in the TV
>series, of course) so much is that Lalah seems to be in love with Amuro more
>than him. As for Quess, we all know that he's just using her. We are not
>sure what's the exact relationhip is like between Char and Haman, I think
>it's safe to assume it's more than friends and maybe less than lovers....

 Aww....

>> No one was more surprised to find himself fighting beside Amura than
>> Quattro. He'd signed up with the AEUG in opposition to the Titans, who to
>> him were just the Feds being worse than usual. At the time Char became
>> Quattro, Amuro was ensconsed in his familial estate on Earth and was
>> apparently content to stay there while most of the rest of the former
>White
>> Base crew were joining the Kalaba. It wasn't until Episode 14 that Amuro
>> turned up with Katsu on the Audhumla that Quattro and he both got a rude
>> awakening.
>
> I thought Char always fight for what he believe was right, as he doesn't
>really care of what side he's on....

 Now that you've mentioned it, what exactly are Char's
 goals and ideals? If he were so good, he could've taken
 out all the Titans by himself, right?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)