Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:29:38 -0700

I thought the onboard generator is what gives Zeta's HML its big boost in
power. The Mega Bazooka Launcher has an even more powerful generator, with
its own propulsion system. It just need some mobile suit to aim.

> >4) What's so special about the Z Gundam?
>
> Two words: Wave Rider. (Or, as the Sentinels gang prefers, VMSAWRS --
> Variable Mobile Suit And Wave Rider System) The Z can transform into
> re-entry capable flying armor. This transatmospheric capability is, I
> believe, unique.

It's also one of the few MS in Zeta Gundam that is bio-sensor equipped. The
other one being "The O".