Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 10:47:59 -0400

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:02:03 +0700 Alex <alex-ag@centrin.net.id> wrote:
>Hey, what part are you finished ? I didn't get R-1 too. Oh yeah, have u
>finished the game ?
>
>Alex

 Yeah, I finished it once. The final boss was a... um...
 to avoid spoilers, it was an original robot called
 Mother Duplicator. It would be interesting to play
 it all over again and try the other pathways in the
 story, but it takes such a long time for a battle scene to load, and it isn't that fun playing it w/o the battle animation on. Besides, I'm currently working on FF8, and
 That is, if I still don't have a G Generation ZERO by
 then. By the way, does anyone here have a copy of GG0?
 It's currently out of stock and I'm having quite a hard
 time finding one. Know where I should look?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)