Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 15:41:50 +800

>Richie Ramos wrote:
>> yah, we might even get to see a TurnA Zakrello. not kidding. that would

>> be cool.
>oh, hehehe when I got a Jagd Doga the other day, I
>saw a Zakrello, I was wondering if I should
>purchase it, but then I thought nah, it would be
>the laughing stock of my model collection. heck
>I'm even sure my failed and incomplete model will
>be laughing at it

Hmmm...I'm thinking of getting a Jagd Doga as well...I already have a geara
Doga, and it is WAY COOL. I am just working on the shield binder which the
sturmfausts attach to since I want then detachable, not glued on/off as the
kit parts were made to be...
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter