Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 19:28:19 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Kaworu Nagisa <17thangel@tokyo-3.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: Re:[gundam] Real Robots Battle Line

> >> Huh? Are you saying it wasn't you? But the person who's
> >> been telling me hints and stuff said he already finished the game at
> >least once.
> >
> > I did finish it once - too lazy to finish the whole game (crossing
every
> >path)....
>
> Okay... so was it you who told me that I'd get only
> Ralph and no other original character on our side?

    I just said that in my path, I only get Ralph and that commander like
character you see in episode 1 would be in your side by the time you beat
the game.

> By the way, were you able to get the R-1?

    Nope, not in my path. I only get the L-Gaim team, that desert robot
team, and Zeta Gundam Team, along with Aura Battler Team. Didn't get ZZ team
or R-1 team....

Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times: