BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 22:38:22 EDT

In a message dated 10/14/99 2:27:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< What I like about the TurnA is its simplicity...no bells and whistles there
 except the chest missile rack...and even that is pretty simple as compared
 to, say, the HeavyArms. >>

Yes, I like that about the Turn A too, but I also like the HeavyArms, though.
Some of the newer Gundam's, like the Gundam's from Wing, while I like them
alot, got a little too gaudy in the second upgrade in the show and the third
upgrade in Endless Waltz, but I still like them. Its nice to have a simple
mecha once in awhile.

Aaron