Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:41:54 -0400

I have a few questions regarding Z Gundam and Newtypes:

1) How powerful is the ZG's Hyper Mega Launcher? In most
   of the games I see it in, it is usually weaker than
   the Nu's Fin Funnels or the Wing's Buster Rifle for
   that matter...

2) How invincible was the ZG when Camille did that power-
   up rainbow thing? Is it 100% invulnerable to anything?
   How did Camille do it?

3) Were Char and Hamaan lovers?

4) What's so special about the Z Gundam?

5) Why did Char (as Quatro) side with um... Amuro, and
   later in CCA was against him again?

 Thanks

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)