Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:35:03 -0400

>> Oh... "Limited Animation" huh? So that's why the
>> characters in He-Man kinda look funny when they're
>> running? ^^;
>
>i happen to like he-man. (still watch it on tuesdays
>4 pm heheh) :P

 Which one? The old or the new one? The two differs
 greatly in art and characters...

>i think filmation used rotoscoping though, not limited
>animation...

 Then I guess the same would be true for Brave Star?

>> Yeah, Ghostbusters, both the old and new one is one
>> (two)
>> cool cartoon/s. I used to watch it everyday. By the
>> way,
>> does anyone remember "Jesse and the Wheeled
>> Warriors"?
>> Is that an anime or a cartoon?

>hmm...i taped all episodes of the new generation
>ghostbusters. i like all the puns and smartass
>wisecracks, no matter how punk-apocalyptic the
>atmosphere is. i also have quite a handful of the
>real ghostbusters toons, and the original
>ghostbusters.

 Yeah, lots of cool puns and wisecracks there. Suprisingly, Capt. Planet has it's share of such.
 Maybe not as smartass though... but enough to give
 me a laugh or two.

>i do remember "jayce and the wheeled warriors", but
>can't really tell you anything of significance. :(

 I though it was "Jayce", but I wasn't really sure, so
 I opted for "Jesse". Well, that cartoon/anime had some
 unique mecha designs.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)