Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:14:34 -0400

>Made for adults. Also war era stuff was a little more violent. But
>it was a cartoon. Those guys never die no matter how much TNT you
>blast them with.

 Yeah... but well... what if they apply the same physics
 to... say, the Ninja Turtles?

>> Well I can't help it. But hey, if I were an animator and
>> the bigshots are gonna make me produce crap, I'd probably
>> look for a better company or something. By the way, who

>Ha hahaahahaa, where would you look? All the studios making TV
>animation suck at it. You either live with it or try to make it
>on your own which is a huge risk.

 Uh.... Japan? France? The Philippines? Say, has anyone
 here seen the new commercial of Potchi? Definitely one
 cool piece of anime. Even Pop Cola had some anime-ish
 cartoon commercials in the past... cool huh? (And yeah,
 that Cheese Ring girl ain't bad too ^^)

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)