Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:44:20 -0400

"Y. Choe" wrote:

> Yee ouch!
>
> I belived all the USC jabbing only were reseved for UCLA students. ;)

    That wasnt USC jabbing. There's only one USC and again it was around long
    before Southern Cal ;)

    Actually, I was mostly just curious to see if another (true) USC grad was on
this list.

    BTW, we played Souther Cal back in '83 or so. With our mascots you guess the

    jokes that went around. They're the Trojans and we're the Gamecocks, or
Cocks
    for short (and that's as far as I'm going). We won of course (although we
seem to
    have forgotten how to of late...).

    Sorry for taking this even more OT.

    Neil Baumgardner