Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:41:51 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chris Beilby <cbeilby@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Rob Morrisseau <moriseau@best.com> wrote:
>>
>> I used to have a copy of Char's Counterattack,
>> but alas it is gone now. It's been a while since iI

>> have seen it and I would love to get my hands on a
>> copy. I thought I heard somewhere that a subtitled
>> version exsists, is this true? Can any one help me
>> get a copy subtitled or otherwise?
>>
>> rob
>
> It's considered Verboten (forbidden) to discuss
> Fansubs on list, Rob.

Let's make this one an exception, Chris. :)

Both the (Chinese) subtitled and (Cantonese) dubbed
versions of "CCA", "F91" and "0079" (published and
distributed by "Pop & In" Entertainment Co. Ltd. Hong
Kong) are available as VCDs. These products (2-VCD set
for both "CCA" and "F91", 9-VCD boxset for "0079") are
officially endorsed and approved by Sunrise Japan and
Sotsu Agency. Gundam fans in North America can try
their luck at Chinese bookstores, giftshops and/or
modelshops in major cities' Chinatowns.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/