MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:25:47 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/99 10:24:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
mhanyo1@umbc.edu writes:

<< Huh, I didn't know that. I had always thought that it was Wing that
followed
 X, though I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because Wing is so popular I just
 assumed it was the newest of the series.

That actually wouldn't make sense because once X bombed so bad, they stopped
developing any new Gundam shows until Turn A. IF X had come out before Wing,
Wing wouldn't have been made. Up to X they had a Gundam series every year
for a decent amount of time. But once X bombed they decided they were
killing the market.

Jason