Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 02:09:47 -0700

The illustration in the 1/144 HG ZZ Gundam is done by none other than Hajime
Katoki (with the exception of the centerfold--that's done by Okawara). On
the surface, it looks fairly similar to what Hajime Katoki did awhile
back--keeping the legs a less flared while the body more intone.

ZZ Gundam is a toughie because of the transformation aspect. There are very
few Gundams that transform, save tear itself into 3 parts.

I must say that it is much better proportioned than any of the previous ZZ
Gundam incarnations. I want that kit.

And the Alex

And the GMS.

And the Super Gundam--to complete the Gundam Team.

Dern Shame that Type-100 won't be MGified. Well, gotta snap up HGUC at
least.

Y. "I'm pumped up and beefy!" Choe