BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 03:54:17 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/99 3:37:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jboren@earthlink.net writes:

<< The Turn X looks like it might do some transforming. Take a look at the
 legs. They split below the knee into four feet. (Hobbylink japan has a
 better pic of this)

I got the impression that it transforms, too. The feet are very weird looking.

I wonder how this thing will walk? And I'm not real
 crazy about the machine gun/missile hand. >>

I know. I like the hand gun thing, but I hope it has a regular hand to
replace it.

Aaron