BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 03:51:19 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/99 2:20:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jakusu@hotmail.com writes:

<< But upon closer examination of the HLJ pic, I noticed that the
 "wing" or backpack part looked a little strange. It seems that on the whole
 kit, this piece alone is asymetrical, almost like some kind of rock
 formation. Anyone have any thoughts on this? >>

I like the Turn X too. Does it have a right hand? Its right hand is a
shield/gun combo looking thing. The "wing" on its back is weird. After seeing
the Turn X, I still like the Turn A more, but I like both alot, though.

Aaron