Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 13:01:55 +0800

>I dunno about you guys...but I think I won't be getting that MG ZZ after
>all...it looks too tall or not as wide as I think it should be (my
>reference is a 1/144 FAZZ)...anyway, I guess I'll conclude when I see it
>here...

Hmmmm...I actually see some of the features from that blow-up illustration
in the HG 1/144 manual in this kit. who did that illustration? This kit
actually looks like a revamped version of the old 1/100, in second look. I
will still buy it though, so I can have both old and new kits side by side.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919