Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:59:51 +0800

>>OK Now that all this turn X talk is going on, I'd like to add my 2 cents. If
>>you'd notice how Turn a has an ambiguous relationship with the RX 78, in
this
>>same way the Turn X reminds me of a Zeta because of that goofy backpack
>>thing.
>>Some people have stated that this thing might be a Variable form MS, who
>>knows....
>>- Roger
>Unless the pictures were of a mock-up, Bandai would have put a transformed
>Turn X right next to it. After all, why hold back when you are already
>at the show to show off your wares...
>Eddie

Eddie has a point, which is why I go more for the idea that it is a
fioldout weapon...and that still may not be right, since there is no
secondary kit that shows it with the foldoutweapon in position. It really
could be just that -- an asymmetrical design thing. BUT, It would be great
to dream....

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter