Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:58:19 +0800

>Well said! I would love to see an OVA about a battle with just average MS
>in it...like maybe a battle where two opposing units fight a costly battle
>for a bit of land, section of space, base or what ever..that seems has no
>real significance in "the greater sceme of things" kind of like the
>battles for some hill or island in WWII , that in themselves was nothing
>but was a stepping stone to something important.
>rob

I like the idea. It would be great to see how some of these "little
battles" would have gone...definitely no super-MS around, just grunt suits
and their support tanks and aircraft to go with them, maintenance
shortfalls, substandard equipment, bad terrain...the list goes on! A
really gritty thing.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter