Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:31:28 -0400

> Not quite. Here's the Gundam release date scorecard:
>
> G-Gundam aired from April 1994 to March 1995. (Gundam 15th Anniversary)
>
> Gundam-W aired from April 1995 to March 1996.
>
> Gundam 08th MS Team #1 was released in January 1996.
>
> Gundam-X aired from April to December 1996.
>
> Gundam-W Endless Waltz #1 was released in January 1997.

Huh, I didn't know that. I had always thought that it was Wing that followed
X, though I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because Wing is so popular I just
assumed it was the newest of the series.

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama