Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 20:19:07 -0400

<MG valkyrie babble>

sure would be cool, but I think there'd be a few problems with it. We'd
probably have to swap parts. Not to insult bandai or anything, but swapping
parts is a bad idea. Then there's the fact that the MG kit line seemed to be
made just for Gundam kits, well, I don't think a Valkyrie would really fit
in there.

But soon, that company toycom is going to release Macross Plus toys and they
like, aren't they? So I suppose it's not all that bad. But yah, maybe for
Macross' 20th anniversary.

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama