Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 19:10:57 -0400

> Great idea. And maybe more battles with just tanks and such (and maybe
some
> mobile suits show up in the middle of them) or animate some of those cool
> side stories already! What's wrong with Sentinel stuff or the F90 or Blue
> Destiny stuff that they can't be animated?
>
> Alfred.

Dunno if anyone has seen/played Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise From the Ashes
(otherwise known as "the dreamcast gundam game" but from what I've seen
there were some really cool scenes, similar to those described above.
Though, I understand it's a cockpit simulation, so there's no third-person
Virtual-On style view. Too bad really, especially with graphics like that.

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama