Rob Morrisseau (moriseau@best.com)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:04:18 -0700 (PDT)

Well said! I would love to see an OVA about a battle with just average MS
in it...like maybe a battle where two opposing units fight a costly battle
for a bit of land, section of space, base or what ever..that seems has no
real significance in "the greater sceme of things" kind of like the
battles for some hill or island in WWII , that in themselves was nothing
but was a stepping stone to something important.

rob