Chaos025@aol.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:34:26 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/99 1:13:37 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
souzamail@earthlink.net writes:

> But, this ISN'T a Gundam. I don't care how much Mead says it looks
> better with the "white beard" appearance on it, a Gundam has GOLD fins on
> its head, not a white beard. It has TWO hands. And, it doesn't have a
> phallic cockpit.

I don't recall it being said anywhere that the Turn X was indeed a Gundam. As
I recall, the first time the Turn A is called a Gundam is in an episode. From
this I can only say that while the Turn A is a Gundam by name only, the Turn
X seems to be something completely different.

SJ