MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 15:00:05 EDT

In a message dated 10/13/99 1:58:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< Rotoscoping is a process by which animation cells are created by tracing
 them from filmed footage or photographs. It's rarely used in anime, and is
 generally looked down upon. If you've ever seen Ralph Bakshi's animated
 Lord of theRings adaption, or Fire and Ice (His movie based on the artwork
 of Frank Frazetta) you've seen it. It was also used in Max Fleisher's
 feature film, Gulliver's Travels (which has the distinction of being the
 second Animated feature in history.) >>

Wait do you mean the Lord of the Rings animated Movie? I know what you mean
then. For some reason I got confused and thought you were talking about the
three movies that were made for TV by the people who did the Hobbit.

Jason