Rob Morrisseau (moriseau@best.com)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:37:57 -0700 (PDT)

First off I know this is a gundam list, but we have already established
that most of us enjoy lots of anime titles. Just out of curiosity who
would like to see a non gundam Master Grade kit? I mean would'nt it be
cool if they did some mecha from macross? or perhaps Space Cruiser Yamato?
I know Bandai probably won't, but most people who grew up with Gundam also
did with those other stories and i believe they (we) would shell out the
cash for kits of this nature. Imagine a 1/72 master grade VF-1S with the
strike armor....mmmmmmmm....rople...rople

rob