Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:34:00 -0400

> Argh. if you were a newtype, and you were in Nerv, you would technically
> be Rei. That cartoon gave me the creeps, specially when you figure out
> what the EVA's are, and how and why they were created. eek.

Okay, I don't get it but I am interested in a cartoon show that creeps you
out. Is this Neon Genesis you're talking about, or is it something else? I
thought EVA was something I heard in reference to NGE, but I don't remember
because I... haven't seen it. (yipes!)

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama