Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 02:32:47 +0800

>Compare them to the tone of the books and see which one hits the mark.
>Bakshi, definitely. Those other two were ass.

hmmm. I liked the animation more for the other two, but yes, in terms of
feel, the Bakshi has a more faithful rendering...it's just that damn
rotoscoping...

>> society's full of idiots. we non-mainstream people
>> just can't win.
>Sure we do. We like what we like, you know? The rest, many times,
>like it, too, but are too afraid to admit it or be caught liking it.
>Weep for them, they're weak.
>Alfred.

Don't worry too much about mainstream people...cuz they don't really care
most of the time if you do. You know what you like, ey? then stick to
it...at least, as Alfred said, you're winning for yourself.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919