Burke Rukes (wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 09:54:26 PDT

Hey everybody,

I'm FINALLY going to be putting an update to The Mecha Domain website up in
just a few days... should all be up by Saturday night. I've tried to keep
up with the latest mecha specs from Turn A, as well as filled a few more
minor gaps all across the board (and a new Burke's Big List O' Gundam Mecha,
too!). I've also changed the look of the web site a little bit so that it
doesn't look quite as boring. Still very non-graphical (I'm not a fan of
graphics-intensive web pages) and simple, but nicer to look at.

I'll let y'all know when it's 100% up...

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com