Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 07:18:53 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Kaworu Nagisa <17thangel@tokyo-3.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 6:36 AM
Subject: Re:[gundam] Real Robots Battle Line

> Huh!? If it wasn't you, then who was it who gave me a
> handful of hints in the game? ..... uh oh, I think I
> may have made a terrible mistake. I think it's
> Mr. Chiu who's played the game... sorry guys. ^^;

    Well, if you're asking me, then I don't have a clue, since I don't
really have time to play it (still playing G Generation Zero). I do have a
magazine that outline the beginning crossroads and stuff, but I have no idea
what robots would those yield.....

Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times: