Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:53:25 +0800

>> Wait, what I meant with "aesthetics" is... well, try
>> comparing the mecha designs of Battletech with that
>> of Macross or Gundam. I think you'll see what I mean.
>You're saying that Battletech represents the best that Western animation
>has to offer vs. Macross or Gundam? You mind explaining that?

heh, for me, American mecha has its own flavor...strangely enough, it's the
armor more than mecha that I like in americans. I liked the Centurions
armor best, along with the old Iron Man armor. Walt Simonson also had
interesting designs. Dexter's Laboratory is a hilarious, and knowing, wink
at all that mecha stuff, too.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter