Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 18:49:21 +0800

>I can't believe it finally HLJ gets in pics for the new kits and they are
>better then the links we had previously. But they don't have them in the
>MOdel Show section. They are actually in the Future Sci Fi release
section.
>The Turn X is even wilder looking up close. And as for the MG ZZ it
actually
>is impressing me more and more. Check it out for yourselves everybody.
>Jason

The RGM's are obviously retools of the NT...but damn if that NT doesn't
look SO GOOD. The ZZ looks chunkier than the original 1/100 transformable,
and it looks like the back pack is actually paneled all around, WITH
opening missile launchers. nice touch. I just hope they've come up with a
better mechanism for the legs...those things are fragile. The head looks
good, too.

The TurnX is AMAZING. my faith is restored in the series design. I just
wonder what that funky backpack is about. Is it a foldout weapon like the
gundam X? or does the whole thing actually transform? I eagerly await
news if it has a 1/100 version. I would rather buy that than 1/144.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919