Flanker358@aol.com
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:34:09 EDT

    I actually like the Turn X design as opposed to the Turn-A which I hated
with a vengence. Seeing that Tomino wanted to take Gundam to a new direction
with Turn-A gundam anime, Turn-X actually works as a complete new and
different MS bearing the gundam name instead of the half-ass Turn-A redesign
that is very insulting to traditional Gundam looks(IMO of
course.....).....and yes I did have the chance to toy with the Turn-A model
at a friend's place......still hate it.