J Hsu (jakusu@hotmail.com)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 06:19:46 GMT

I like the Turn X as well. As a mech design its much more aesthetically
appealing to me than the Turn A despite it not having the usual trademarks
of a Gundam. But upon closer examination of the HLJ pic, I noticed that the
"wing" or backpack part looked a little strange. It seems that on the whole
kit, this piece alone is asymetrical, almost like some kind of rock
formation. Anyone have any thoughts on this?