Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:17:10 +0800

At 11:44 10/13/1999 +0800, you wrote:
>http://www.darb2000.com/hobbyshow_9910/20638.htm
>What is this? Some CRASH DUMMY mobile suit ?

        You know, every time I look at one of the Turn A MSes, I get the
impression that Syd Mead (sp?) was patterning them after some obscure garden
bug.

        Anyway, I finally get to see a HGUC Gyan and Zaku III -- the Gyan
looks good, but would be better with a rifle, but the Zaku III looks a bit
disappointing...

        Anyone got any idea which rifle would suit the Gyan?