Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:38:25 -0400

> It's kind of a hybrid - when you play in story/campaign mode, the overall
> story arc follows the CCA movie closely, but between each stage from the
CCA
> movie there's a flashback to a major clash between Amuro and Char from the
> OYW. Sadly, the big fight between Amuro's Gundam and Char's Zugock is
> missing from the flashback missions.
>
> Eddie

Ah, I see. That makes much more sense than what I had thought. Now I just
wait to hear from buyrite...

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama