Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:35:56 -0400

I _was_ going to complain about how the Turn X didn't look anything like a
Gundam, color scheme or not. But then I noticed something. It ISN'T a
Gundam! At least, I don't think it is. I mean, the Turn-A Gundam kits were
all called "Turn-A Gundam." But this is just "Turn-X."

Honestly, the name doesn't make much sense to me. I mean, the Turn-A had
that moustache, which looked like an upside down "A," sort of. But the
Turn-X, well, I didn't see an "X" anywhere on it! (And an upside down "X" is
STILL an "X".)

Taking those two things into account, I'm gonna say damn, that sucker is one
sweet-looking mobile suit. Very sleek, kinda curved... it's a nice departure
from the blockiness in lots of other MS designs.

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama