Chaos025@aol.com
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:21:06 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/99 12:54:15 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:g like

> Rain gear is very popular in Japan since it rains a lot there, and I'd guess
> that the anime reflects that. As for Texas Colony, I thought it _was_
> supposed to be like that, the whole colony was set up to be a desert as a
> tourist spot... thus the name "Texas"?

Of course, Texas is no where near looking like a desert. Most people confuse
Texas with eastern California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, and
southern Colorado. The only part of Texas that even comes near being a desert
is southern Texas, which borders Mexico.

SJ