Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:59:25 EDT

> Well, if non-Japanese will do anime and keep the nice
> anime elements intact, fine. But what if they don't?
> Wouldn't that be just horrible?
>
>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

Ok, lets just take this one step further, why don't we
never let another Japanese near a camera ever again,
because except for the Late Akira Kurosawa, Japanese
Live Action movies suck.

What would be Horrible is to never let anyone try...

Because we don't get anyone trying anything, and that
would be even worse than having US Cartoons as they
are right now... Would be having NO Cartoons at all.

Weren't you the guy clamoring for all of the Hentai
everything doing it with everything else. Since there
aren't ANY JAPANESE animators on this list that I know
of wouldn't we screw it up, wouldn't we leave some of
the anime elements out of it?

Just a thought or two...
Paul