Rob Morrisseau (moriseau@best.com)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 08:52:37 -0700 (PDT)

The ZZ is looking good, but we new it would. Its a "glitz" suit, real
flashy. I just wish the transforming suits i.e. z and zz, when in model
form would pose better. Look at the RGM-79n that is what is impressing me.
simple and clean. that head looks awesome too, It's an MS I would be proud
to pilot. I know we all have dreams of glory, but face it most of us are
"average joes".If we were in the gundam universe we'd be GM and Zaku
pilots and this may be unpopular but I am kind of a "feddie" MS fan.
I am still praying for a Nu gundam MG kit (for the dreamer in me).

rob